Infrastructure Management Advisory Committee (IMAC)
Resolution 2014-45 states: “The mission of the Infrastructure Management Advisory Committee shall be to provide community input by advising the City Council on matters concerning public works and park infrastructure, capital improvement projects, and maintenance and preventative maintenance programs for public buildings; park sites; trails; the stormwater system; the sanitary sewer system including the Abalone Cove Sewer District; street rights-of-way and traffic control devices; the Palos Verdes Drive South/ Portuguese Bend landslide; and special projects as assigned by the City Council.”
- Committee meetings are the second Thursday of every month at 6 p.m. at Hesse Park.
- Committee meetings are typically monthly on the 3rd Monday of the month at 6 p.m. at the Civic Center/City Hall Community Room. There are no meetings in the months of June, August and October.
Agendas & Minutes
Current meeting agendas are available 4 to 5 days prior to the meeting. Minutes are available following approval along with the agenda in the Archive Meetings section of the page. Please click the following link:
Agendas and Minutes
Committee Member Term Limits
|Name||Term Begins||Term Expires||First Appointed|
|John J. Curtis||12/20/2016||12/20/2020||10/21/2014|
|Jon Spain, Chair||10/21/2014||10/21/2018||10/21/2014|
|Donald A. Swanson||12/20/2016||12/20/2020||03/17/2015|
|Richard K. Taube||12/20/2016||12/20/2020||12/20/2016|
|Kelvin C. Vanderlip, Vice Chair||10/21/2014||10/21/2018||10/21/2014|
|Tina F. Vargas||05/15/2018||10/21/2018||05/15/2018|
|Lowell R. Wedemeyer||10/21/2014||10/21/2018||10/21/2014|
The Infrastructure Management Advisory Committee (IMAC) will:
- Focus on the city's infrastructure needs.
- Advise the City Council on capital improvement projects, maintenance issues and solutions.
- Participate in the creation of the city's first-ever Infrastructure Management Plan.
- Palos Verdes Drive South / Portuguese Bend landslide
- Park sites
- Public buildings
- Sanitary sewer system, including the Abalone Cove Sewer District
- Stormwater system
- Street rights-of-way
- Traffic control devices
Contacting the Infrastructure Management Advisory Committee (IMAC)
The most effective manner to communicate with the IMAC is to send an email message to email@example.com. All email messages sent to the IMAC email address are automatically forwarded to each IMAC member's individual City email address. You can also email each member individually by clicking the link in their name in the Committee Member Term Limits table above.