We have another amazing volunteer opportunity to assist the City’s Reach Program on Wednesdays night starting in October!
This is for serious inquiries only! Interested volunteers will have to be 18 or older, and will need to pass a background check and attend training for this position.
What is the Reach Program? The REACH program, which serves the social and recreational needs of youths and young adults with developmental disabilities,
has started up again with in-person activities, and needs volunteers to assist. To learn more about the REACH Program, please visit: https://www.rpvca.gov/192/REACH-Program
Wednesdays from 5pm-8:30pm
Location: Hesse Community Park: 29301 Hawthorne Blvd, RPV
Volunteer duties, qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Volunteers must be punctual, friendly, and outgoing.
- Our volunteers will interact and socialize with participants and also assist with activities and crafts.
- Volunteers may be asked to assist with set up or break down of activities.
- Volunteer candidate must be patient, calm, and understanding.
- This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a career/experience in the education, healthcare, and/or recreation field, or already has previous experience.
To sign-up or get more info, please contact Angela Lightner:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 424.703.9655
Volunteers will receive credit for hours worked.
Sign up soon, volunteer availability is limited!