The City of Torrance continues to perform work at the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Hawthorne Boulevard, with upcoming lane closures starting May 20, as outlined below. Seek alternate routes.
From May 20 at 8 pm through May 22 at 10 am:
- Traffic signal will be in flashing red mode.
- Through lanes will be temporarily reduced from 3 lanes to 2 lanes in all directions.
- Left-turns will be prohibited in all directions.
- Torrance PD will be directing traffic on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
From May 22 through October 2022
- Through lanes will be reduced from 3 lanes to 2 lanes in all directions.
- Left-turns from NB and SB Hawthorne Blvd to will be reduced from 2 lanes to 1 lane.
For information on future construction phases and other project updates, please visit https://torrancepchhawthorneproject.com/