March 17, 2020 City Council Meeting - Social Distancing Procedures
The Rancho Palos Verdes City Council will conduct their March 17, 2020 meetings (Special Meeting and Regular Meeting) as virtual meetings to protect the public and City employees, and to do our part to help ‘flatten the curve’ and slow the spread of COVID-19. The virtual City Council meetings will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of the Governor’s Executive Order N-25-20. Rather than physically attending the meeting we strongly urge you to participate using the following methods:
- You are strongly encouraged to view the City Council meetings live on the City of Rancho Palos Verdes’ website at http://www.rpvca.gov/772/City-Meeting-Video-and-Agendas or on RPVTV Channels 33 and Fios38.
- If you are not attending the City Council meeting but wish to make a comment on a specific agenda item, please submit your comment via email by 4:00 P.M. on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, to the City Clerk’s department at email@example.com
- If you are watching the live stream and wish to make either a general public comment on non-agenda items or to comment on a specific agenda item, as it is being heard please submit your brief comment to the City Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org Your comment will be read into the record during the meeting, if received in real time and prior to the commencement of that item. Otherwise, it will be included as late correspondence the following day.
- If you choose to attend the Council meeting in person, you will be required to maintain appropriate social distancing of at least 6 feet between yourself and other individuals. You will be asked to hand-sanitize upon entering the building. Please do not attend the meeting if you are experiencing a fever, flu like symptoms, or suspect that you have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please note, seating is limited.
The City of Rancho Palos Verdes thanks you in advance for your cooperation and reminds you that social distancing is the best and most effective tool to slow the spread of coronavirus.
Should you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's office at (310) 544-5217 or email@example.com.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate in programs, services, activities and meetings, contact Risk Manager at 310-544-5331, firstname.lastname@example.org, 30940 Hawthorne Blvd., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, at least 48 hours in advance to request an auxiliary aid or accommodation.