Cal Water August Construction and Progress Update
Please see the following construction and progress update from Cal Water on the Palos Verdes Peninsula Water Reliability Project:
We’re reaching out to provide you with an update on California Water Service’s (Cal Water) Palos Verdes Peninsula Water Reliability Project.
As project work winds down, crews are continuing minor restoration and finishing work along the drinking water pipeline route. All work is taking place from Monday to Friday, with some intermittent Saturday work. There may be small, temporary closures when needed for safety, but there will always be at least one lane open in all directions.
Below is an overview of the areas where you may see this work taking place:
- Crenshaw Boulevard, between Crest Road and the Rolling Hills United Methodist Church (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Crenshaw Boulevard, at the new pump station, north of Silver Spur Road (between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Palos Verdes Drive North, between Dapplegray Elementary School and Palos Verdes Drive East (between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
- South Coast Botanic Garden property at the Rolling Hills United Methodist Church (between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Lariat Lane and along the Botanic Garden Trail (between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Dapplegray Elementary School parking lot (between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
Please feel free to send any questions to the project email at PVPWaterProject@CalWater.com and follow us on Facebook for project updates and more.
We appreciate your continued patience!
Palos Verdes Peninsula Water Reliability Project Team