Palos Verdes Nature Preserve Parking Mitigation Status Report
On February 16, the City Council will consider strategies to mitigate traffic and congestion impacts associated with the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve, including the following:
- Operational details of online parking app system to be utilized on portions of Crenshaw Boulevard, south of Crest Road and associated parking permit costs
- Increased citation fees to $110 (Residential Parking by Permit, Failure to Obey, Passenger Loading Zone Violations)
- Analysis of existing resident-only permit parking program on Park Place
- Cost analysis and additional details on improvements at Alta Vicente Reserve/Civic Center
- Details and cost analysis of pilot shuttle program including expenses related to shuttle hub at Point Vicente Park/Civic Center and proposed shuttle stops
- Updated information on Preserve-related costs including parking-related costs
- Update and cost analysis on part-time parking enforcement
The hybrid in-person/virtual meeting will take place at 7 p.m. and will be live-streamed on the City website and televised on RPVtv Cox 33/Frontier FiOS 38. Public participation will be limited to the virtual platform only.
A staff report for this topic is now available at: https://rpv.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=5&event_id=1683&meta_id=90782.
Please submit your questions and concerns to the City Council in advance of the meeting by emailing them to email@example.com. If you would like to provide comments virtually during the meeting or leave a pre-recorded voice message, please complete a form at rpvca.gov/participate.
Inquiries on this City Council agenda item should be directed to Senior Administrative Analyst Katie Lozano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-544-5267.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate in programs, services, activities and meetings, contact the City's ADA Coordinator/Risk Manager at 310-683-3157, email@example.com, 30940 Hawthorne Blvd., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, at least 48 hours in advance to request an auxiliary aid or accommodation.