Palos Verdes Nature Preserve Parking Mitigation Status Report
Reminder: Tomorrow night, March 16, the City Council will consider strategies to mitigate traffic and congestion impacts associated with the Palos Verdes Nature Preserve, including the following:
- Consideration of a carrying capacity analysis for the Preserve
- A Memorandum of Understanding between the City and the Palos Verdes Peninsula Transit Authority for a Preserve Shuttle Program
- Consideration of Willdan Engineering's traffic analysis for sections of Crenshaw Boulevard, and implementation of new parking restrictions to improve traffic conditions
- Consideration of lifting the temporary parking restrictions on Crenshaw Boulevard
- An update on the City's search engine optimization efforts
The hybrid in-person/virtual meeting will take place at 7 p.m. and will be live-streamed on the City website and televised on RPVtv Cox 33/Frontier FiOS 38. Public participation will be limited to the virtual platform only.
A staff report for this topic is available at the following link: https://rpv.granicus.com/MetaViewer.php?view_id=5&event_id=1685&meta_id=92343
Please submit your questions and concerns to the City Council in advance of the meeting by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to provide comments virtually during the meeting or leave a pre-recorded voice message, please complete a form at rpvca.gov/participate.
Inquiries on this City Council agenda item should be directed to Senior Administrative Analyst Katie Lozano at email@example.com or 310-544-5267.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate in programs, services, activities and meetings, contact the City's ADA Coordinator/Risk Manager at 310-683-3157, firstname.lastname@example.org, 30940 Hawthorne Blvd., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, at least 48 hours in advance to request an auxiliary aid or accommodation.