Traffic Alert: PCH/Hawthorne Blvd. Street Project 5/13-5/20
The City of Torrance will be performing work at the intersection of Pacific Coast Highway and Hawthorne Boulevard from Friday, May 13 at 8:00 pm through Friday, May 20 at 8:00 pm. Seek alternate routes.
From Friday, May 13 at 8:00 pm through Sunday, May 15 at 11:00 pm:
From Sunday, May 15 at 11:00am through Friday, May 20 at 8:00 pm:
- Through lanes will be temporarily reduced from 3 lanes to 1 lane in all directions.
- Left-turns will be prohibited in all directions.
- Right-turns will be prohibited eastbound PCH to southbound Hawthorne Blvd and northbound Hawthorne Blvd to eastbound PCH.
- Through lanes will be reduced from 3 lanes to 2 lanes in all directions.
- Left-turns from northbound and southbound Hawthorne Blvd will be reduced from 2 lanes to 1 lane.
For information on future construction phases and other project updates, please visit https://torrancepchhawthorneproject.com/