Night at the Museum Sleepover!
Friday, October 11th-Saturday, October 12th
6:30 pm - 9:00 am
Point Vicente Interpretive Center
Calling all Boys and Girls ages 7-12 years!
· We will start off our night adventure with a tour of the museum and then take off into the night and hike along the bluff in the Nature Preserve!
· Kids will have a chance to see rabbits, owls, raccoons and maybe even a gray fox! Weather permitting, kids can even enjoy star gazing. How many planets/constellations can they spot?
· After the hike and activities, kids will enjoy snacks! Yum!
· The night will conclude with a family-friendly film.
· In the morning, kids will enjoy breakfast outside by the ocean, where they can enjoy cereal, fruit, oatmeal, yogurt and hot cocoa.
This event only takes place once a year, and is an event that you don’t want to miss!
Fee: $49 per child
Click here for more information and to register!