Who can obtain an encroachment permit?
The encroachment permit must be obtained by the contractor doing the work. Contractors must be currently licensed by the State, have a City business license, meet insurance requirements and have the permission of the property owner for whom they are doing the work. Roll-off bin permits can be obtained by the property owner, only authorized commercial haulers may be used. Click to see the RPV's List of Authorized Commercial Haulers.

Show All Answers

1. What projects need an encroachment permit?
2. Who can obtain an encroachment permit?
3. What is the process to obtain an encroachment permit?
4. How much do they cost and how long will it take?
5. What about parking permits?
6. What about building permits?
7. Does the City issue film permits?