How do I pay an administrative citation?

To pay an administrative citation, you may use the following:

  • Pay the fine by mail - Within Thirty (30) calendar days of issuance, you may use the accompanying envelope to pay the administrative citation by mail. Mail the citation with your personal check, money order, or cashier's check drawn on a United States banking institution, in U.S. funds, to the address below. Make checks payable to "City of Rancho Palos Verdes" Please write the citation number and on your full name on the envelope. Do not mail CASH payments, if you want to pay with case, please see the option below.
  • Pay the fine in person - Within Thirty (30) calendar days of issuance, you may pay the fine by reporting to the City of Rancho Palos Verdes, during normal business hours, at this address indicated below. Cash, personal checks, money orders, and VISA/MASTERCARD credit cards will be accepted in person.

Send all payments and Administrative Hearing requests to the following address:

City of Rancho Palos Verdes

Planning, Building & Code Enforcement

30940 Hawthorne Blvd.

Rancho Palos Verdes CA, 90275-5391

Show All Answers

1. How do I submit a complaint and/or report a violation of the City's Municipal Code?
2. After I have filed a complaint, what happens next?
3. Do you take anonymous complaints?
4. How do I pay an administrative citation?
5. How do I contest an administrative citation?
6. How do I appeal a Notice of Violation?
7. Is short-term rentals allowed in my neighborhood?