Vehicle Parking Programs
- The Application MUST include the following items: current California drivers license, proof of registration from the DMV that the vehicle is currently registered to the applicant, and proof of property tax bill or public utility bill. All documents must have the Rancho Palos Verdes address.
Oversized Vehicle Parking Permits
- Beginning January 1, 2010, the parking of oversized vehicles is prohibited on any public street or alley within the City without a permit.
- Initial Permit Fee is $50 per registered vehicle.
- Annual Permit Fee is $30 per registered vehicle.
- Guest permit are available for $50.
- Permit allows 6 parking opportunities per month for loading and unloading vehicle only.
- Applications are available online or at the Public Works Department.
Neighborhood Parking Permits
The City Council has approved the following neighborhood parking permit areas, where on-street parking, for the area residents, is by City-issued parking decals only:
- High School Parking
- Peninsula Verde
- Rolling Hills Riviera
- San Ramon
- Del Cerro
- Island View
- Park Place
Crenshaw Boulevard Parking
The City of Rancho Palos Verdes has launched an online parking reservation system for Del Cerro Park and the popular Portuguese Bend Reserve. Visitors can use the ParkMobile website to reserve 39 parking spaces on Crenshaw Boulevard south of Crest Road, near the Rattlesnake and Burma Road Trailheads. Learn more at rpvca.gov/parkmobile.
Fifteen parking spaces adjacent to Del Cerro Park on Park Place are designated for Residential Recreational Parking Permit holders only, on a first-come, first served basis. Two additional ADA spaces on Park Place do not require Residential Recreational Parking Permits or ParkMobile reservations.
Residential Recreational Parking Permits are available to RPV residents only and can be obtained at City Hall with the current application documents listed under Vehicle Permit Parking.
- Resident Permit Application (PDF)
- Guest Permit Application (PDF)
- Permit Parking Petition (PDF)
- Neighborhood Permit Parking Staff Report (PDF)
- Ordinance Number 493 General Parking (PDF)
- Ordinance Number 492 Oversized Vehicle Parking (PDF)
- Oversized Vehicle Staff Report (PDF)
- Permit Parking FAQ (PDF)
- Park Place Recreation Permit Resolution (PDF)
- Neighborhood Parking Permit Process