The City of Rancho Palos Verdes has launched an online parking reservation system for Del Cerro Park and the popular Portuguese Bend Reserve. Visitors can use the ParkMobile website or mobile app to reserve parking spaces on Crenshaw Boulevard south of Crest Road and on Park Place, near the Rattlesnake and Burma Road Trailheads.
The system is being implemented to manage parking and improve traffic flow in the Del Cerro Park area.
Parking with ParkMobile
- ParkMobile reservations are required for all 60 spaces on Crenshaw Boulevard south of Crest Road and on Park Place.
- Reservations must be made by 11:59 p.m. the night before your visit.
- Visitors cannot park and then reserve their spot.
- Reservations are limited to blocks of two hours and 45 minutes from 7 a.m. to an hour after sunset (shorter or longer blocks of time will not be available when the system launches).
- Reservations are free of charge until August 2, when parking will be $10 per reservation block and can be paid using ParkMobile. An additional $0.35 processing fee will apply.
- Parking is free from 7 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. on weekdays.
- 15 spaces on Park Place adjacent to Del Cerro Park remain available to those who hold a Residential Recreational Parking Permit. Permit holders must reserve these spaces (in Zone A) using ParkMobile. Two additional ADA spaces on Park Place do not require Residential Recreational Parking Permits, but require ParkMobile reservations.
- Street parking on Crenshaw Boulevard north of Crest Road remains free and does not require reservations.
- Visitors can also park at City Hall and take the complimentary Palos Verdes Nature Preserve shuttle from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday - Sunday and on holidays. The shuttle stops at Lower Portuguese Bend Reserve, giving visitors the opportunity to begin their hike uphill and finish downhill. The shuttle accommodates dogs and mountain bikes.
How to Reserve a Spot
Visitors can make parking reservations on a mobile web browser or by downloading the free ParkMobile app for iOS or Android devices from the App Store or Google Play. Reservations can also be made by calling ParkMobile Member Services at 866-330-7275.
For more information and a list of frequently asked questions, visit rpvca.gov/parkmobile.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate in programs, services, activities and meetings, contact the City's ADA Coordinator/Risk Manager at 310-683-3157, firstname.lastname@example.org, 30940 Hawthorne Blvd., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, at least 48 hours in advance to request an auxiliary aid or accommodation.